Improve your email marketing results with help from an experienced Financial Services industry copywriter
Email marketing is still wildly popular because it’s fairly inexpensive and people DO respond. So what’s missing for you?
eFinancialExperts.com provides content and strategies for emails and e-newsletters
Let’s take a look and see how your email content can make a major difference.
First, the great news. Email is working for many Financial Service businesses and Professional practices. And when it’s written by a trained direct-response copywriter who follows what works in email subject lines and messages… the results can be very exciting.
- Email brings in $44 for every dollar spent. That’s an ROI that’s hard to beat. And segmented email campaigns increase click-through rates by 100.95%.*
- Financial Services had the highest email open rate of any industry in 2019. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to reach customers for your Financial service business.*
- 80% of Service professionals report email marketing as their greatest driver of customer retention. And it’s a growing trend – 73% of millenials identify emails as their preferred means of business communication.* The popularity of email seems true enough when you think about your own email habits and those of your co-workers, friends, family members, etc., and especially when it includes checking email on their smartphones.
How can you make email marketing more successful in driving your Financial Service business?
We can help you in the following ways:
- Start with a review of your current emails and enewsletters: Are they following the best practices? Are they clear, concise, and customer-focused? Are they getting stuck in SPAM filters because of the content? We can take a look and identify gaps and opportunities to improve.
- Revise the content with a best-practice approach: We continually study what’s working in email marketing, and we can apply the best direct-response approaches to your subject lines, headlines, body text, offers, and calls-to-action. (For example, we know that subject lines starting with “Get” phrases outperform those that tell people to do something. Getting a benefit is simply more appealing.)
- Help you test email versions to see which ones perform the best: Several of our clients ask us to write content variations so they can run tests to boost response. Let us do the same for you so you can lift your click rates and sales.
Let’s discuss how emails can be incredible for your business.
There’s no charge to discuss your project and give you a proposal. And there’s no obligation to buy
Financial Service Businesses use emails to keep in touch with customers and leads.
Emails are low risk to a business because it’s very easy to measure their success. A marketer simply sends out an email promotion, then uses a set of standard analytics to check and compare it against similar promotions.
Financial Service Businesses also use autoresponders. These are a series of emails which automatically get sent once someone buys a product or signs up to an email list, for example.
Bakari is a Financial Copywriter and a Master B2B Copywriter who has worked with Financial Services companies and B2B businesses for more than 20 years … and he’s been writing B2B email marketing campaigns for over 7 years